Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A bunch of goats.
My first friends in my new town. Every time I pass their house on my way home from work and they are outside they invite me in and feed me tons of food. They are the cutest little couple ever. They live in this little house with low ceilings, it seems it was built for their size. They have a huge garden and tons of chickens, pigs, and rabbits. (they make a delicious rabbit dish here in Moldova. I got to eat it my first day with my last host family and I never knew it was soooo good) The woman on the left is an English teacher I work with. I walked home with her my first day.

This is the amazing Erika, who flagged down the bus she had been wanting to ride on for so long. It looked just like the Darjeeling Limited bus. It was pretty sweet.

Me and my trainee friends totally stoked to be on the Darjeeling Limited bus after a long hard day.



Playin some American football with my trainee buddies.




No comments:

Post a Comment